Redsand Canyon esteemed members of the ton
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He was wholly too hard on himself, and in that way she found herself being his guide, his balance, assuring him that he did not need to be hard on himself. His feelings were just as valid as anyone else’s, and pain he had been through prevented him sometimes from handling them in a ‘normal’ way but really, who the hell was normal? He thanked her, and laid back down and she shook her head. “You do not need to thank me.” She understood; she felt the same fears, just differently. She felt it in the world around her, they were just scattered enough to never boil over into overprotectiveness.

Her eyes briefly drifted closed as he kissed and nuzzled her neck as usual, embracing the sensation and enjoying it until he started to speak, her eyes dragging back open to listen to what he had to say. Arsenio was going to create a satellite outpost? She knew that Towhee had mentioned the Imperator might be inclined to do so but she did not picture it would happen so soon. She listened… Arsenio wanted them to go with him and Tamar. Her eyes widened… and the logistics started to play out in her head.

It resulted in a frown. “Tamar is my apprentice… if we both leave for this sister pack, then it would leave Mereo without a medicus.” That concerned her, especially with the Matrona’s regular treatment. It was where her brain went first. Of course, they would not leave until the pups were well enough to travel, she did not forsee Kallik letting her make the venture any sooner… “I… am on board with this as well, though nervous for the times when you and Arsenio are not here though I know it's necessary. I love Tamar and Arsenio. They would be an excellent leading pair… I just worry for Mereo from a logistical standpoint.” She admitted, and in her mind she also went to those she would leave behind: Towhee, Ruenna, even the Imperator. Sure, there were some, such as Glaukos, she would not mind being separated from, but the rest left pangs in her heart.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
esteemed members of the ton - by Aquene - April 06, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Kallik - April 06, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 03:49 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Kallik - April 07, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Kallik - April 07, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Kallik - April 07, 2022, 07:16 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Aquene - April 07, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Kallik - April 08, 2022, 05:59 PM
RE: esteemed members of the ton - by Aquene - April 11, 2022, 10:20 AM