Redsand Canyon Your kisses are poison and all your words are treason
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig had no idea what a tablinum was, but he was an observant creature. He saw the way the other tensed when it was suggested, though the man said nothing. He had no way of knowing how in control this alpha was of his subjects, but he also had no way of telling Fenn to decline the offer. Fortunately, it didn't prove to be necessary, for Killdeer appeared on the scene in all of his cheerful glory.

The sight made his heart ache, for he alone knew the news Fennec had come to share with me. He gave his nephew a smile, hoping to use it to mask his pity. He looked to his father then hopefully. "What work do you have? Could I help you? Give Fenn and Killer some time together?" he offered hopefully, wanting not only to give Fenn her privacy, but also to spend a little time with his dad.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Your kisses are poison and all your words are treason - by Figment - April 15, 2022, 03:53 PM