Blackwater Islands When you smile be sure to smile wide
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
winding as the path to the sole exit from her den was, the children seemed to move in and out with ease. the listener glimmered with quiet pride as she swept onto the scene where her children had come to meet bridget. she was bold to come to the spiritglade, but the listener had never corrected her ignorance of the druids' ways. she had faith that the sunlit wolf would maintain discretion once the situation had been explained to her.

i see you have met morgra and ptolemy. my children, she did not wait for an answer. you have questions, i do not doubt. the answers are not meant for young ears. nor are the questions.

@Ingram would not be far behind her. when he arrived, she instructed him to take her children to the den. ptolemy, she trusted to follow. morgra, she did not.

when they had gone, she turned to bridget, her voice grave. morgana is dead. she was weakened greatly while carrying the children, and never recovered. her mind had weakened as well. she did not seem to recognize the children. she killed one, and might have killed the others if i had not intervened. she died two nights ago, she went on. i have raised them as my own, so they will not suffer knowing the truth. i must ask for your discretion in this matter. this, and what you have learned of our religion.

i decided to push this along with some powerplay because it is terribly outdated and that's my fault; please message me if you have any objections or requests for alterations <33 and i am so sorry to the pup players for cutting the fun short ;;
Messages In This Thread
When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Bridget - April 10, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Morgra - April 13, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Ptolemy - April 15, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Bridget - April 18, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by Morgra - April 21, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: When you smile be sure to smile wide - by The Listener - May 06, 2022, 03:48 PM