Bearclaw Valley You must be, or you wouldn't have come here
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She wished she could let him sleep, but she would feel better if they could get to mosskeep first. She hated the way his head drooped and how sluggish he seemed. She wished there something she could do but there wasn't much, especially here. Arielle carefully nuzzled his shoulder. I think we should try to get back to mosskeep before you go back to sleep, she told him. I'm sorry, I know that's not easy for you right now. She supposed she could run and get what she needed, but for some reason, the thought of leaving Aves here alone was unbearable. But once we get there, you can sleep. She only needed him awake to drink a tincture, the rest she could take care of while he slept. 

We can stay here until you feel up to trying to get out, she added softly. It was clear that there would be no more discussing what exactly had happened here; he wasn't well enough for it, and she didn't want to upset him anymore. I will stay here with you until you're ready.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You must be, or you wouldn't have come here - by Arielle - May 16, 2022, 05:49 PM