Frostfire Ridge Sing Along
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
719 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
This male was larger than she, and Amalia herself wasn't very small. He had unusual thing about his neck, she could see the hare skin, but she wasn't sure what the tangled things about him were. Was it even comfortable? Though the round thing about his neck, that hung between the ruff and his chest, drew her gaze. She couldn't quite make out the image upon it, but it was unique to say the least.

She wagged her tail friendly. Pleasure to meet you Cerne."

She blinked at him and spoke. You're the second wolf I've met with Sunshine eyes. Though I believe yours are a bit stronger."

She tilted her head, and shifted her weight and moved consciously further from the cliffs. They were far enough away, she'd wager that no one would attack her, but she didn't want to risk it. She had seen first hand sometimes what happened to wolves that neared their borders, especially if the leaders were the unforgiving sorts. 

"Your family is small? Ours began to grow limited in number. Why I'm here, actually." She traced the river with her eyes a reminiscent smile on her face. 

"Small rivers, mean willow trees. They're like a soft place, a gentle hug from a parent or a sibling."
Messages In This Thread
Sing Along - by Amalia - May 21, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Sing Along - by Cerne - May 23, 2022, 10:04 AM
RE: Sing Along - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: Sing Along - by Cerne - May 24, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: Sing Along - by Amalia - May 24, 2022, 09:45 AM
RE: Sing Along - by Cerne - June 07, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Sing Along - by Amalia - June 07, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Sing Along - by Cerne - June 11, 2022, 08:35 AM