Blackwater Islands incendiary
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
the girl had promised obedience, and now she showed it. whether she would see it through and display the drive necessary to choose her path for herself remained to be seen.

you are an acolyte for now. the honorary title of druid is yours, but it may be stripped from you as punishment for transgressions. this is not the case for initiated druids. but there is a long path ahead of you. you will not be ready for initiation for several moons.

you have indicated that you will serve in matters of the flesh. pleasure-magick, the listener herself knew the power of it. we will begin with your duties. then i will tell you of the stormborn. the prophet spared a glance to indicate the rib bone.

for now you will serve under cerulean, known to you previously as marina. you will practice your trade as you desire, except for a few druids. ego and cerulean are committed to one another, and my keeper, ingram, is more likely to turn teeth on you. i trust i need not remind you that the nature of your trade will not be welcome among my children.

it is my wish that you marry among the druids. cerulean informed me that your pharaoh meant you for marriage. there is one man among my followers who i believe may be suitable, but you will have a voice in this decision.

and when you are married, you will need to make a choice.

hopefully i'm referencing akashingo stuff correctly ;; if it's not right please message me so i can edit!
Messages In This Thread
incendiary - by The Listener - May 25, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: incendiary - by Silvertongue - May 25, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: incendiary - by The Listener - May 25, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: incendiary - by Silvertongue - May 26, 2022, 01:17 PM
RE: incendiary - by The Listener - May 26, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: incendiary - by Silvertongue - May 26, 2022, 01:50 PM
RE: incendiary - by The Listener - May 26, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: incendiary - by Silvertongue - May 26, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: incendiary - by The Listener - June 13, 2022, 02:56 PM
RE: incendiary - by Silvertongue - June 14, 2022, 07:26 PM