Bearclaw Valley not everyone gets to die and that's just how it will be
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Cyril would join them on the journey but had not committed himself to stay when they arrived at Aves' sister's pack. The bruin-heart hoped he would stay but understood if he wanted to find something else for himself. He had signed up to be a part of Ursus and now that wasn't an option. 

Pandora arrived as Aves told them of his plans to move. Arielle didn't feel as strongly against the woman as her husband did, though she didn't much care if she came with them or not. It would be nice to have another with them that had the knowledge of plants, though.

Apparently, the bruin-jaw was ready to leave now, giving them only enough time to collect what they wanted to bring with them. She wasn't surprised at his eagerness to leave; she knew what this would mean for him. She wouldn't delay things unnecessarily. I need a little time to go through my plants, but I won't be long, she told Aves. For now, she wasn't allowing herself to feel anything about the move; she only wanted to be supportive.

She would turn and head to mosskeep unless stopped, her expression carefully crafted so that nothing but acceptance showed.