Redsand Canyon Shuffle, shuffle Jab
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She was thankful that Kallik had not been sent away. It certainly made it easier to handle the children with him there, along with now keeping an eye over her friend as well.

Blunt and to the point, Aquene lost hope that this soldier might be different from the others… though she had come to appreciate the brutish nature of a military outpost, there was still a part of her that longed for a little softness and camaraderie amongst the pack. She knew it were possible: her husband, Towhee, even Germanicus occasionally cracked a smile… it was just the new recruits who seemed to be stuffy.

Reyson Ebonywood. She saved the name and raised a brow at the nature of the question. “No, thank you for the offer…” She trailed for a moment as she sized him up. “My husband brought me something not too long ago. I’ve eaten recently.” She stated, feeling like she owed an explanation. “How long have you been here?” She realized in that moment that she had failed with her own introduction.

“My name is Aquene. I am Kallik’s wife, the medicus of Mereo, and an Equestrian here in the pack. Should you need any medical attention, I am the one you ought to seek out… I have an apprentice, Tamar, but she is in the early stages of her training.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - May 29, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 03, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 03, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 05:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 13, 2022, 06:14 PM