Redsand Canyon Shuffle, shuffle Jab
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She did not know what to make of him though she found herself growing uneasy with his presence… she was certain it was likely her own paranoia, and perhaps a hint of a maternal instinct with the strange man. Sure, he was pack, but pack didn’t always mean family. He spoke of his mother, her head tilting to the side, a soft smile on her features. “My mother was a healer too… she taught me all that I know.” She admitted softly, finding a bond and some kinship in the man in front of her, regardless of whether or not that was what he wanted.

She heard the etches of pain, the brief blip of emotions before it all faded back. Another broken soul… Mereo had seemed to collect a lot of those. “I am sorry for your loss.” She offered solemnly, catching the use of his past tense.

The conversation shifted, and she could not say that she was surprised. There was something about soldiers holding their emotions in until they exploded… she was glad, at the very least, Kallik had her to turn to and he had stopped fighting so much about talking about himself. “I do… I know how to fight. The Imperator taught me how… but I much prefer to heal. I’ve been able to help many here.” It gave her a sense of fulfillment. “I think I much prefer putting wolves back together than trying to tear them apart tooth and claw.” She did not mind the power that fighting gave her… it was simply just not her focus. “It is… more peaceful. Even in a military outpost such as this.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - May 29, 2022, 10:50 AM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 01, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 03, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 03, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 05:49 PM
RE: Shuffle, shuffle Jab - by Reyson - June 13, 2022, 06:14 PM