The Sunspire A meeting under the moonlight
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She peeled back her own lips in an expression somewhere between a smirk and a snarl. While she did not fancy having her eyes met, nor the questions turned so easily onto her, she swayed her raised tail eagerly to enforce her position. Recently she had been feeling grim and wound-tight by the weight of Ferdie's sudden disappearance, so perhaps she was a dash overeager as well.

I see. What did you guard? she asked and took to fluid motion to circle the female in long, easy strides (for conversation in between action suited her well enough). Naturally she assumed a former pack and its lands, considering that she was a mature female who surely had at least a natal pack in the past. However, life took many different paths depending on the wolf. I have many skills, she quipped in turn with darkening eyes, although there was a hint of mischief too. I fight, defend, keep the history, watch the skies, and resonate in nature's energy.. among others, she spiked her own hackles as she explained. This was to say, there was a reason why she led, despite her inexperience in positions of power -- underneath her she believed the pack and its mountain were well-cared for; she and Jace were among the ones with the most honed skills, and just as the dark-furred Beta was comfortable where he was at second, she was at a growing ease where she now stood.

And so, to test Rain's reactions further, she darted forth with teeth first towards her nearest side. While packed with the speed her agile muscles gave her, she did not intend to do harm with the motion should she connect.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - September 26, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 12:48 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - September 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - September 29, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - September 29, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 04:27 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - October 01, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Amekaze - October 04, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: A meeting under the moonlight - by Rain - October 05, 2014, 04:57 PM