The Sunspire i can't get you out of the rain.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She mustered a small wag of his tail and found herself appreciative of his outlook. Quite true, she replied. I would not be opposed, she then said, finding herself interested in bringing him a good challenge. Perhaps she ought to be even more careful of her tracks. Then again, such was not always possible when her day's duties were literally marking her claim to make it known to outsiders.. Probably why she was not a big fan of the task.

Nevertheless, she knew that Ferdie's absence stung him as it did herself. She had admittedly grown attached to him. Maybe just too much so, and her mind wandered casually to the possibilities of the great many what ifs that followed. It did not help that Ferdie had left them in the middle of something somewhat bizarre, with a decent handful of matters all of his own creation left open-ended.. which reminded her that she had yet to even meet this.. Hawkeye. Amekaze only knew about her through Jace; she'd had enough to do otherwise and rarely thought about it, honestly.

It is a very ominous silence. I first thought it may only be winter's approach, she shifted her weight; it was on-going that she was inexplicably uneasy about its arrival. Her eyes followed his towards the mountainside. The days shortened quickly and the winds grew crisp. But there is more. I.. feel it too, she squinted, having once written it off as odd paranoia. She had not known before that Summer was aware of such unspoken, utterly intangible notions. He seemed different from the last time she had been with him, and probably not just because he could breath. A part of me still wants to search more yet.. if it is only a waste, efforts are better spent here in the event something ever does happen, winter or otherwise.. she growled softly and dissolved the note to a huff. It was because moving on without Ferdie was not easy.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 25, 2014, 08:44 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - September 27, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - September 27, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 03, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 05, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 09, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 11, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 04:20 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - October 21, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 02, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Summer Ostrega - November 04, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i can't get you out of the rain. - by Amekaze - November 08, 2014, 03:19 AM