Redsand Canyon Apogoitevménos
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He saw the shift on his features, and with it came a frown and a certain edge of sadness. It had been an intricate deal, of that much she was aware… and it would require recalling her husband from Epoch… but it was what she felt was best. She still had not had a chance to fully talk it through with Kallik, but her heart also knew he would leave the decision to her, and her happiness… he always did, even when she tried to push for him to decide himself.

She saw the stiffness and with it came a pang of sadness. “He has made me an offer, and asked me to think it over. I have decided nothing, and will decide nothing until I have a chance to discuss both the implications this has for my children as well as what my husband desires… but I must not lie… I do believe that I can do more good here. A healer must be where the soldiers are. I will always love you and Tamar both, and be there to support you in any way I can and to be your friend Arsenio, but Mereo needs a healer, and a Matrona, and I believe I am skilled enough to handle both… and so does the Imperator.” She did not wish to hurt him, but she could not lie to him.

He said he should leave and she let out a soft whine, not certain what to say, but upset with herself that she had seemed to make him so… cold.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 02, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - August 02, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 12, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - August 16, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - August 17, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Aquene - September 01, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Apogoitevménos - by Arsenio - September 06, 2022, 07:05 PM