Altar of Twilight Never had so[M]eone to call my own
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph tilted her head, while she doubted the other wolf would be happy to see her she was not quite sure why Atka assumed that she would be unhappy to see him. While it was true the dark-furred giant was not her favorite she bore him no particular ill-will. Did Atka not wish for her to see him? Was there a reason? Her mind darted around for purchase. It could simply be awkwardness, if Atka thought they would fight then she might wish to avoid confict. Perhaps he disliked her more than she previously thought and Atka was looking after her safety, but Heph thought Atka would warn her. Was she afraid that Heph would disapprove or did she want to hide some aspect of their relationship that she thought Heph would comment on? She did not think she had given Atka cause for worry over her judgment, unless there truly was something sinister. But the interaction did not reek of coercion. At any rate it made her curious. Voice somewhat unsure she added, words dipping up and over then under themselves. "Don't worry I'll wait until your other admirer is here before I leave you to his company." She thought she heard him and while she was ready to flee she did not make any move to be defensive. After all if Atka enjoyed his company there was no need to protect the other wolf from him.

She brushed her own shoulder against the other wolf's snowy one and added, more sure, and warmth seeping through the words. "We'll see each other again." Heph knew that she planned to explore more of the surrounding area before she made her way. While she was curious about more territories that spanned further and further into the wilds she was not anxious nor was she on some sort of self-imposed schedule.
Messages In This Thread
Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - August 28, 2022, 09:43 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - August 29, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - August 31, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - August 31, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 01, 2022, 02:22 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 02, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 02, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 02, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 03, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 03, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 03, 2022, 08:49 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 05, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 06, 2022, 07:02 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 07, 2022, 06:18 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 08, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 08, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 10, 2022, 02:33 AM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Heph - September 11, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Dreven - September 11, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Never had so[M]eone to call my own - by Aqillutaq - September 11, 2022, 08:18 PM