Lion Head Mesa [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it
32 Posts
Ooc —
Medusa started when the first wolf came upon the scene like a proverbial wrecking ball. Not expecting that, she stared with the alarum of an offended feral cat, hackles spiked upward and gaze shifting from wide to narrow. Medusa did not like being caught off guard, but she was once again when another came to the scene. She spun around on her heel, only to be confronted by a large (well, compared to the leggier but not yet tall three month old at least) dark she-wolf. 

Though esteemed a royal by the family, Medusa did not pay much attention to the lessons on decorum, which were a bore to her. She sorely regretted it now, because there was no recovering her dignity from the surprise plainly written across her face for the second time. 

She had been too fascinated by the prospect of poking a stick (read: her paw) against the corpse (read: the actually very alive Tierra). 

Almost disappointed that the wolf was not a sacrifice, there was also a hint of relief there. The groaning sounded like someone was dying, though. Are you sure? she asked, not to disrespect but because... well... the way Tierra looked and sounded... Medusa was not convinced. 

The Princess Toula is very young, but... has begun her medical training. Perhaps she can give something to her, she suggested, part of her wanting to see this all go awry, or else she might have suggested the older, and more knowledgeable, Tavina who taught them. But at least she did not offer herself! 

The better part of her, it seemed. 

And if it went well, was that not all the better for the court anyway? 

If it went wrong... who could blame a child? Herself, or Toula?
Messages In This Thread
[WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 20, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 20, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 21, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 21, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Medusa - September 22, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Sybol - September 25, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Tierra - September 27, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: [WP] It's my life if I'm gonna waste it - by Aquene - October 19, 2022, 07:08 PM