The Heartwood All your life
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The pronghorn skin lay out and she considered the care he had taken with it, those attentions had yielded something that would be a soft and warm addition to a den indeed. "A kingly gift." Heph tipped her head into a nod. Perhaps for Atka or Khasni she thought though she had not had much of a chance to spy the silver-eyed wolf that had seemed so outspoken upon their first meeting. She considered his question with the afterthoughts of a chuckle from Dreven's earlier jest. She found she enjoyed his sense of humor though it sometimes was slightly different from her own, but nonetheless there was a certain way that it still fit. "The world is constantly changing, the seasons, the weather, the wind, the company." Her voice was a bit breathless, toeing the line between laughter and wonder but there was honesty there and no hint of guile in her earnest features as she kept her eyes on his shoulder not challenging him with a stare. "I like to change and move with it." There was a rueful almost apologetic smile to her face although resolve set itself into her shoulders and there was no termor in her tone to belie any hesitation in her decision.

Atka arrived and she gave her a warm smile and after the white she-wolf settled next to Dreven Heph found her own spot to lie down a short distance. The chill would drive her to either movement or some other but she was content to share Dreven's idle company if Atka was there. "mmm are there any more I should be aware of? I'll be sure to be on my best behavior." She spoke teasingly, light and playfully. While she did not think Atka had made many new friends in between hunting and caring for the future of the pack she was certainly charming enough for it and besides it felt good to tease.
Messages In This Thread
All your life - by Dreven - October 28, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - October 30, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - October 31, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 01, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - November 01, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - November 02, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 02, 2022, 06:33 PM
RE: All your life - by Dreven - November 03, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: All your life - by Aqillutaq - November 04, 2022, 12:57 AM
RE: All your life - by Heph - November 05, 2022, 12:16 PM