the will of water
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He made her wonder. The subtle lift of his tail, especially, had inspired its share of questions. She tried to decipher the smells on him to their fullest in an effort to understand his pack situation but.. all she could recognize was water. Strange water, too, not like the river here or like the lakes to the east. He did not smell like anyone she knew.

To his words, her immediate response was a quizzical squint. Really, she responded, nearly deadpan in tone. Her tail remained lax at her heels while her neck was lifted just enough to incline her muzzle appropriately: Amekaze's default stance, neither overly defiant or submissive, for now. Although, she was swiftly getting the sense that maybe he intended to command power in some place or time. He was not afraid to let her see his pride it seemed. I realize I am an impressive sight to behold to some, but even I can never rival the water's strength, she said, sarcastically dry and with a soft 'tch' sound to punctuate the end. Her lips twitched into a fleeting smirk, too. Nothing rivaled the beauty of raw power.

I do not know your smell, she went on to remark after stepping a few body lengths closer. Now that she had been able to get a good look at him, she guessed he was not all that much older than her and similarly marked in many ways, despite the more whiteness to him.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the will of water - by Akhlut - December 13, 2013, 09:03 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 14, 2013, 02:53 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 15, 2013, 10:54 AM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 04:24 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 07:27 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - December 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
RE: the will of water - by Amekaze - December 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: the will of water - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 09:18 PM