Silverlight Terrace I see you standing there, but you’re so far away
Loner
283 Posts
Ooc — siv
She found safety as they fell.

He was a net, the sun to her moon. Illuminating her so that she might shine before him. Died so that she might shine! How appropriate of a name she had given him, as if she had seen his spirit that night. Perhaps she had, for the way he had seemed so ghostly that night.

Now they were tangled.

Now he laughed and her heart fluttered.

She did not find it in herself to free them from this tangle. However she did struggle with the same feeling as him in the moments that passed after. She wondered what words she might say to make him stay, so that she might hold this moment with her forever in the way of his company. Then she wondered if any words were worth tainting the moment at all.

She risked it and exposed a selfish corridor of her heart in that moment.

Come. Stay, with me.

Then she laughed, soft and short. Breathless and overwhelmed. She wondered if he might be scared by her sudden boldness! Yet she smelled no others on him, not a trace that he remained somewhere permanently. She thought her spirit-talking soul might find safety with the wandering of his.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I see you standing there, but you’re so far away - by Callyope - December 13, 2022, 11:56 PM