Dragoncrest Cliffs We leap from the cliff and we hear the wind sing
Loner
364 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The mild fear she'd felt in having to confess her injury to her uncle was swept away as he gracefully sidestepped chastising his niece and instead picked up the conversation with the invite to talk not about why the experience was bad, but what she'd learned from it. As a star pupil, Suzu was more than happy to get the opportunity to share her observations. 

"I wonder if de jellyfish come back to life after de tide come back in," She mused thoughtfully. If Sobo was right, then they might very well be the sort of creature that could come back to life once it was back in the water. "De sea 'ave such funny ways. So many sea creatures dat die an' come back to life in de water, or dat can lose an arm or a leg an' dey just grow back!" She said. Naturally, with her study of the ocean had come a great appreciation for its powers. 

Etienne did not seem to feel quite as sure about her explorations, but at least he was a reliable healer when she needed him. "He be a great brot'er," She said. "I t'ink someday he would make a great mot'er too- er, fat'er, I guess," She said. Having not had one, the term wasn't one she used often. "He be a caretaker," She explained. Thus, she concluded that he would also make an excellent parent one day as well. 

In terms of the jellyfish, she exhibited a bit of remorse. "Well...I did not learn much, ot'er den dat they sting. De jelly do not 'urt, just de long...de long sting-y parts. It look honestly more like a plant den a fish. In de meantime, I 'ave been learning about trees." She admitted.
Messages In This Thread
We leap from the cliff and we hear the wind sing - by Suzu - November 23, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: We leap from the cliff and we hear the wind sing - by Suzu - December 19, 2022, 05:54 PM