Redhawk Caldera Obsidian
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
723 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled. I've wanted to meet you. Maia has nothing, but wonderful things to say. It is nice to see that such a kind wolf as she has a partner of the same traits.

Amalia's tail moved softly as the man stood nearby. He was really kind. She liked that he and Maia were similar in that regard. Kigipigak and Sahkmet were kind at times, but they were also quite closed off and could be cold. She loved them though. It was their way and she knew this, but she hadn't realized how much she craved openness and kindness, until well right now.

Amalia's smile dropped, but only because she missed home a bit. I don't mind talking about it. I just miss my family sometimes.

She wrinkled her maw in concentration as she thought of what to say. We didn't have a name. Not really. I was born to a family of traveling healers and story tellers, though by the time I came along, my father who was quite a serious male had stopped the traveling and established a pack of sorts. But well when numerous mind sets get in one place and you are used to a certain way of life. It tends to implode and that is quite what happened back home. Everything fell apart, and I Left with my parents blessing.

She smiled softly at the mention of her parents. My great aunt had come this way years ago. Blue Willow was her name. I followed in her stead. It took me about half a year to get here. I settled with Natigvik, a sister pack with Moonglow. But during the fall hunt Sahkmet and Kigipigak decided to join Moonglow again and dissolve Natigvik. And I was no longer happy there. Kigipigak and Sahkmet took their pack dissolvement hard and it hurt to see them so unhappy and, and broken. So I came here to see if you were recruiting.

She tilted her head a maelstrom of emotions curling in her chest and into her eyes, but she tried to keep it at least light. She had, had much tribulations. She hoped it didn't cause him to think badly of her.
Messages In This Thread
Obsidian - by Amalia - December 18, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Obsidian - by Eljay - December 20, 2022, 05:25 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Amalia - December 20, 2022, 07:17 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Eljay - December 21, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Amalia - December 21, 2022, 08:16 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Eljay - December 28, 2022, 04:33 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Amalia - December 28, 2022, 08:28 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Eljay - January 04, 2023, 04:25 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Amalia - January 04, 2023, 06:41 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Eljay - January 10, 2023, 03:20 AM
RE: Obsidian - by Amalia - January 10, 2023, 08:58 AM