Ouroboros Spine it seeps into the pores of my open skin
Moonglow
Beta*
315 Posts
Ooc — Box
The voice of her father was what brought her from her stupor, her head lifting up from its slouched position to find the man. She gave a short noise, something akin to a very tired laugh.

So I’ve been told. The infection raged for some time. The new scar sat shiny across her cheek, where it would remain for the rest of her days. She was silent, for a moment.

Taataa? She was quiet when she spoke again.

You and my mother were married. Did you love her? Vairë sought out Aiolos with her question, which referenced Lote instead of Kukutux. The moonwoman, in her eyes, was anaa and always had been.

Messages In This Thread
it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 04:43 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 06:30 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 29, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - January 02, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - February 04, 2023, 07:09 PM