Ouroboros Spine it seeps into the pores of my open skin
Moonglow
Beta*
315 Posts
Ooc — Box
She was quiet. Aiolos had loved her mother, she didn’t know why she had ever doubted such. The girl shifted her weight, rolling onto one hip with a small wince.

Samani is getting married. She spoke after the quiet had grown almost too big. Her eyes turned from the lake to Aiolos again.

And I am all that is left of Lotë’s blood in this pack. My sister, my brothers, they have all scattered. Vairë wished them well, wherever in the world they had gone. She let her eyes close. She was ready for this, perhaps. She’d gotten the worldly experience she so desperately wanted.

Her eyes opened.

When I am healed…I believe I will be ready to seek a husband of my own. And begin to give back to Moonglow and the village. I will be a hunter by next winter.

Messages In This Thread
it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 03:26 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 28, 2022, 04:43 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - December 28, 2022, 06:30 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - December 29, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Vairë - January 02, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: it seeps into the pores of my open skin - by Aiolos - February 04, 2023, 07:09 PM