Lion Head Mesa leave me in the dark
32 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She knew her father was only trying to help, but Medusa was no extrovert. And she hated to serve the Crown Prince, even if it was a compliment. It was not Makono she hated, it was being in the company of any that she did not decide to entertain. And being forced into that whole thing. Medusa was used to the hustle and bustle of life around the palace, but kept to the catacombs with @Midas when she could help it. 

He seemed to understand. 

Medusa tolerated few, and liked even less. 

She appreciated the lessons of Tavina at least. Those she was always sure to be present at; it was where @Gucci often found her more than anyplace else, as she had gotten quite good at holing away in the secret spots of the catacombs. And the Gods knew her father could fit in them, but he seemed to respect her need for alone time (and alone time together with Midas). 

It was why she liked him, at least. And she knew his efforts came from a good place. 

But as she grew, she had begun to outgrow many of those fissures and secret places; it meant more exploring was needed to be done. With her, she carried a bone @Toula had brought her that the Amiirad had thought she would like. Toula was too bright a light, but provided Medusa with what she imagined the sun felt like. Toula... she tolerated, and this bordered on liking with the gift of the bone. 

She would not test toxic things on the Amiirad

And of course there was Midas that she liked, too. The shortlist was the list. 

Medusa had high hopes that no one would approach her. She would prefer to be left alone, with her toxic stores. Which she then headed to.
Messages In This Thread
leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 06, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 09, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 10, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 10, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 11, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 11, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 12, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 15, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 20, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 22, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 25, 2023, 12:15 PM