Ravensblood Forest Can I bring another bitch or nah?
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ashlar would need to catch up with Augur and the rest soon. He needed to treat the sick and be available in case they met their quarry sooner than expected. Something made the bard linger.

He hadn't felt this way in a long time; not since Ursus. He was stressed to the point of something that resembled anger, and this feeling only deepened the further they went from the Rise. They had left their home, and for what? So that they could draw blood from someone and then inspire those to follow and do the same?

There was nothing to be gained here. Why couldn't they see it? Why couldn't she?

It felt hopeless. Like he was staring at that cliff all over again, watching someone fall, unable to catch them or help. The unwelcome reminder of that, and the woman's broken body, made Ashlar's gut churn. He would never be strong enough, or wise enough, to do the things he needed to do.

He was too unsure of what to do with the buildup inside of him. There was nothing he was willing to take these feelings out on, so instead he sat down where he was and closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of the leaves around him. Then, heedless of the wolf who moved nearby, Ashlar began to hum a wordless melody. As it grew he would switch to singing, but he didn't have the verses for this song yet. Just the notes came now.
Messages In This Thread
Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 12:23 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 10, 2023, 12:41 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 12:59 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 10, 2023, 04:17 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 10, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 10, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - January 15, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Tybault - January 15, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Can I bring another bitch or nah? - by Ashlar - February 14, 2023, 11:32 AM