Ouroboros Spine nausauvuk ⊓
Moonglow
Beta*
313 Posts
Ooc — Box
Completely fine to tag me that way! Bahiti is the easier one to reach than Vairë

The doe cavorted to her mother’s side with easy strides. She was hale, spirited, bouncing with every step like the deer who had marked her.

They had laughed when they had done it. She accepted it into her soul. Vairë was of the doe just as the doe was of her. 

Her ears took in the names, and she rolled them between her tongue and her upper mouth, testing them with every one given to her. Seeing if any spoke to her as husband immediately, if the spirits were to be good to her in this decision.

All of them interested her in many ways. The man who spoke of ravens primarily, but perhaps that was because she’d always enjoyed the company of the birds. If he spoke to ravens, perhaps he’d know of a little blonde crow with scars on his body. But the others were of greatest interest, the man of the long salt and strong women, the dedicated one who searched his sister out, to the man who came to their village.

Her mouth pursed as she thought, keeping step with Kukutux.

I would like to meet them, all of them. And I feel meeting all of them at once would be best. The time to become anaa draws closer, and I wish..I wish to become one this year. The doe thought of children sometimes, little fawn-children as she’d once been. Her eyes turned to her surroundings, then back to her mother.

The seashore man. If I was to marry him, would I go with him to the shore? She didn’t know how to feel about that, because on one hand she enjoyed the sea. But on the other? She had never been the biggest fan of swimming. Or fish, now that she thought about it.

Messages In This Thread
nausauvuk ⊓ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2023, 12:08 PM
RE: nausauvuk ⊓ - by Vairë - January 17, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: nausauvuk ⊓ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: nausauvuk ⊓ - by Vairë - January 17, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: nausauvuk ⊓ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: nausauvuk ⊓ - by Vairë - January 17, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: nausauvuk ⊓ - by Kukutux - January 28, 2023, 02:04 AM