Lion Head Mesa leave me in the dark
32 Posts
Ooc —
The priest... did he insult her, or compliment her with that statement? Medusa could not tell, and was not clever enough to determine it. Bandying words was not her strong point... but then, nothing was quite yet. Even in the front she wished to excel in, the trail and error often left her wounded.

Strange that words might wound in a different ways. That she feel anything at all to what might have just been an observation. She was a creature of dark places, after all... though it was not necessarily a choice. 

Perhaps it was design, then. Perhaps these stories were worth some sort of listen. Then she might have someone to blame for not being able to enjoy the sun like all the rest seemed to. Morning worship... now that felt an insult! 

I should know more, Medusa answered, my mind often is elsewhere during lessons. Here, really, and even still she pondered what she might concoct today. She ought to show Tavina. 

But... he had gained her interest. But today that all can wait, because perhaps it would be good to know more of him, she offered something of an olive branch here, to let him know she did not mean to insult. Because it was important to him, and the priest was an important person.
Messages In This Thread
leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 06, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 09, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 10, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 10, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 11, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 11, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 12, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 15, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 20, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Senmut - January 22, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: leave me in the dark - by Medusa - January 25, 2023, 12:15 PM