Redsand Canyon It's got a lead foot down when it's leaving
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
So sorry for the delay

Fennec spoke about officially meeting, reminding Aquene of just how poor of a job that she had done as Matrona, not ensuring she knew every face well… “My mother used to say one of my biggest flaws as a healer was my rigidity, and my resistance to change.” She hated being told what to do or how to change her own thoughts and feelings.

“I have systems for organization, for treatment, for everything… and I don’t like to deviate from them.” She offered, a kinder tone than one she had first offered though the apprehension and hints of anxiety showed in her voice, leaking in from the background.

“This is just… a lot of change.” The past few months had been a lot of change… since having her litter, there had been a lot of change… and she hadn’t grown to like it any more.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
It's got a lead foot down when it's leaving - by Fennec - December 28, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: It's got a lead foot down when it's leaving - by Aquene - December 28, 2022, 11:46 PM
RE: It's got a lead foot down when it's leaving - by Fennec - December 29, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: It's got a lead foot down when it's leaving - by Aquene - January 31, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: It's got a lead foot down when it's leaving - by Fennec - February 16, 2023, 01:38 PM