Northstar Vale I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too
Loner
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
An intake of breath—a part of her was relieved that he agreed it being her choice. Her body—but still, it felt selfish to deny him something he had spoken of desiring—a family—and she had never meant to do so without discussion first.

Foolishly, she had simply wanted everything within hands reach, should she need it. And now, while she had not fully investigated, she wondered just how much of her side was now missing—if the cat had a good fill before Germanicus had crushed its skull from behind. Blood—there had been so much blood. The flurry of motion after—she was sickened—knowing the cat would have hurt him, too.

“Germanicus and I shared a goodbye kiss,” she, whispered then. The truth would need to be spoken—even if a cougar had not taken them by surprise, there wouldn’t have been a moment in time she would have even considered keeping this from Reyson, but it did not make it less hard to do so.

“I went to collect the herbs, and he was there… He apologized for what he had said at our last conversation, and…. Then he spoke of leaving Mereo. And then we kissed, and… and it lasted awhile.” Would more have happened? She did not know—he had awoken something in her, surely she had felt that much at the time—considered it a stolen moment in time. And now… the regret was unimaginable. And as her eyes sought Reyson now, she could not undo his hurt this would cause—any form of apology felt ridiculous on her tongue. But it was needed. “I’m sorry I hurt you, Reyson.”
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Meadow - February 13, 2023, 04:18 PM