Arrow Lake we are the ones who will never be broken
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Under the scars, hard muscle and icy stare, apparently a big teddy bear reigned in the man’s heart. She appreciated the humor he provided her—the company. Shyly, the she-wolf tilted her muzzle up, brushing her nose to his cheek in a quick show of appreciation before she bent down, preparing her carrier.

“Selfishly, I would keep you around for the company. But you really should get some rest, Reyson. Those are gnarly wounds… far worse than when you were bitch-slapped by a porcupine.”

Of course she had to put that dig in there.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,083 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson froze as she touched his face, and looked down at her with Ice blues. Though a small lift of the side of his muzzle showed his contentment at the touch. He briefly touched her nose tip with his as she turned away and then gave her the space she deserved. After all, it did not bode well to crowd.

Reyson laughed. Loudly and deeply. Who got bitch slapped? That was a huge ass porcupine. This is the thanks i get for keeping your pretty face from looking like a pin cushion.

He shook his head at her. I'll walk with you aways. I'm alright for now.

And he would broker no more argument. She deserved the safety he could provide, even if she wasn't far from home.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Læknir
540 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His insistence at walking with her did not surprise the silver healer. Doe-eyes glanced up at him, amusement alight before she shrugged. “My pretty face thanks your pretty face for acting as a blockade.”

And his shoulder—the guy had some heft when he had tossed her out of danger like she was nothing more than a pup. Willow-y in nature as it was, Meadow did surmise she could use to gain some more muscle and weight. Perhaps, when she had time to slow down, she would stop burning the calories she did.

Scooping up her possessions, she was like a kid at Christmas, giddy to harvest what she had found and eager to see if any of it would assist her youngest charge. Still, despite the lightness of her steps, she tried to slow down, not wishing to rush Reyson along, knowing he would never complain, even if a faster pace would hurt his shoulder and side.