Northstar Vale to see the world in a grain of sand
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Birth 
She did not have the wits about her to do more than curse @Reyson in that very moment. A keening sob would escape her, her muzzle pressed to the breast of @Tamar as she felt the pulsing heat of a contraction tear through her. 

The moon rose high in the evening sky—the soft sounds of the night were drowned by the woman’s colorful words.

Tamar. Tamar I can’t do this, she moaned, another contraction stealing the voice from her for a moment. Her eyes searching for her best friend—surely she would not make it through this? Reyson is huge. He’s huge. Clearly they’re also huge.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
meadow had entered her trials.

her arms wound about the woman; she felt the stiffened abdomen and knew the low, sickening pains; her body was filled with every muscle flush in understanding and feminine sympathy.

"arsenio is much larger than i, and i did not have such massive babies," tamar soothed, kissing the sodden forehead. "can you walk? it will help them descend to be born."

"you are strong, meadow. do not forget this."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson stayed outside the den. Every howl cry and pain filled weep making his heart break. He was there should she want him.

Ears perked upwards body on alert. Ready for what was needed.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
544 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She could only sob—the pain tore through her, and the warmth of Tamar was what she focused on—the words a blur, the moments gone. There was only Tamar’s warmth and her determination—family was all she had ever wanted. It was what she longed for—and now, a baby of her own to hold—if only one.

The moments continued as delirium but one thing she knew held more true than anything else in her life—the surge of love she felt when four nursing babies suckled—held by her warmth now, comforted by her love. The gentle whimpers and mewling noises were a treasure—and this time, her sobs were not of pain, but of joy, and still, she clung to Tamar.

Love. All she wanted them to know was love, and safety.

“Reyson,” she murmured quietly to her friend—begging her to bring him forward—to hold her now, as she held their young ones.
Raventhorpe
Bjor
49 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was with a hearty cry a gentle giant was born. Born of healer and warrior he was an even mix of both.

Pressing tightly to his siblings he nosed into his mothers soft underbelly. Latching and drinking his fill.

He'd fall asleep to gentle murmurs already knowing he was loved.
19 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The child was but a ball of red clay, ready to be shaped the molded by his family, friends, and pack.

Besides his siblings, Deja nesetled against his mother’s belly and chirped contendedly.

Let his life be terrific.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
four children.

meadow walked the fierce world of mother's pain, and tamar sat beside until reyson was summoned.

and then she backed for space, pressing her flank to the opposite side of the one she loved as sister.

antigone. zulema. zosime. each of them given a moment in her mind as little ones were brought into their first breath.

tears of joy wet her face; she kissed meadow's cheek and offered a croon of delight.

"congratulations to you both."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson worked into the space and settled behind Meadow. Pulling her and their little ones tight to his side. A gentle murmur into the crown of her head of how much he loved her and then eyes followed the colorful bodies of their babies as he sniffed at them and gently licked their heads. She had won a great battle this day and brought forth four littles. She was amazing.

He snaked his head to offer a lick to Tamar too for taking care of the precious beings he now held. And for always caring about Meadow.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Bjor
7 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was rustling about her—but none of that seemed as important as the warmth of her mothers side and the milk she would greedily take. Her siblings were welcome against her—a tangle of limbs. For now, she remained content with the simplicity of this life—

— for now.
1 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was with love and support that young Niccolo was brought into the world. The feeble movements of his newborn siblings acted as a guiding path to where he found milk. 

The child drank what he could before his full belly began to make him tired. In the plush hairs of his mother’s coat, the child slept beside his siblings. Peaceful and small in such a large and unpredictable world.