Northstar Vale I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too
Loner
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The lick of pain up her side and spine was nothing compared to the jolt in her heart at his words—how much she had hurt him. It was clear to her—and she refrained as she did not believe she deserved to touch him—but in that moment, her muzzle swept down, possibly faster than intended, eliciting a hiss from her, but her nose would try to reach for his cheek—for anything, to deliver a shaky whisper. “Yes,” her tone was quiet, but vehement. “We would be here. I chose you and told him we couldn’t meet any longer.” She had—the first day at the lake, Germanicus had congratulated her—something between the two of them shifting, and she had informed the Imperator she could no longer see him. Because her feelings for the dark man had never been innocent—and she had chosen to be with Reyson.

The Mereo man haunted her, yes—it had not lessened her love for Reyson… If anything, the heated kiss had placed a piece of a puzzle in place for her—brooding and withheld, Germanicus would never be what she needed—she had been nothing but honest regarding the fact the kiss had been goodbye.

But it had been a kiss, and a betrayal: “I just want you to be happy, too...” Even if it wasn't with her. He had barely looked at her in days—the sparse information she had garnered from others indicating that Reyson's current path was one of anger and upset... Perhaps, he could never forgive her. And that thought stirred an exhaustion over her that gave her pause.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Meadow - February 16, 2023, 11:14 AM