Lion Head Mesa If I catch fire then I'll change my aim
32 Posts
Ooc —
Medusa had heard the rumors, the whispers. By now, perhaps only Toula was kept out of earshot of it. Even Medusa had a soft spot for the girl, but was equally as bothered by her pleasantness. Medusa, apprentice of Senmut now, was no real holy woman. She was a horror. And today, as she spotted the fat Nazli, some of this spirit might be known. A confused, angry girl... who would take it out on the lavender fellahin, and hope the lickspittle would fight back for once. 

She found the girl stealing from the palace. Her eyes were bright. A ticket to freedom perhaps, someday, to speak of the girls thieving. Pregnant, hm? came her voice, cracking the quiet like a whip. Why didn't you tell me the other day? I might have been nicer, she huffed, but her voice was unpleasant as she added, might.

Medusa wasn't mean spirited at heart, or maybe she was. But she was angry at the world, angry and had no one to share it with... and so, Nazli, unfairly, would receive all the things she had kept to herself, away from Gucci, away from her quiet, hidden brother Midas, and it was all stored within her. She was not as capable as the rest as keeping it in; she was fit to burst. 

And now, she felt that she might let the damn within her break. All upon the pretty lavender girl, who for all of her troubles could still stand unbothered by the sun.
Messages In This Thread
If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 03, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 04, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 08, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 11, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 12, 2023, 07:09 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 21, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 22, 2023, 01:38 AM