The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph shook her head slightly, it was no trouble, especially since she would be heading back sometime soon at any rate. There were caches to fill and territory to mark. Rodyn was doing a lot of the heavy lifting barely resting, but Heph was doing her best to help as well. The land was rich in small prey, perfect for caches. "I'm heading back anyways." She began to turn back in the direction she had come from if only because she had marked the path in her head already and it would be easier to keep abreast of her surroundings if she thought less about the route.

She grinned, a short quick expression across her features. "I'll bet, I've never been to one by Moonglow." While the concept of marriage and mates for life was not foreign to her she was fairly sure that her own customs would not precisely mirror the mother pack of the one she had chosen. And while she had no immediate plans to try and procure some sort of mate she found herself curious about what Rhaegel might have noticed about the entire thing. "What was it like?" Her legs carried her at an easy pace while they were both larger wolves and could traverse the distance easily there was no need to sprint such a short way.

This can be the last post from Heph in this thread if Rhaegal wants to go for a visit
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM