Ocean's Breath Plateau Heads Up Heads Down
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
Heph nodded, she did not think she could find the right words to explain to Void where their whole interaction went wrong. There was so much anger but also a hint of fear and something else that she was not sure what she would have said, she was glad Rodyn was offering. "Yes." Relief was evident in her voice and she was genuine when she thanked him for offering and asking. "Thank you." The last bit of tension eased from her shoulders and she felt that perhaps she owed him some explanation, for her own intensity.

But it was difficult to put into words exactly what she thought and felt "I...." the main part of the subject passed she felt comfortable slotting back into something humorous though her voice remained a bit low, lacking its usual lightness. "I guess it got to me more than I thought so thank you." Her tail wagged slightly "As for good surprises this was supposed to be for you and Samani or any pups in the pack this season but I guess the secret's out now." There was good humor in it, this certainly was a better surprise to her than meeting Void had been and a tentative smile returned to her features.
Messages In This Thread
Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 12, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 12, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 13, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 13, 2023, 05:31 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 14, 2023, 05:35 PM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 08:05 AM
RE: Heads Up Heads Down - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:37 PM