Ocean's Breath Plateau Shoreline Like Vines
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The movement of the fish made it hard to discern the spots but in between flashes of movement she saw the coloration that the other wolf noticed first. "I do." Her tone was speculative, only half paying attention to the other wolf most of her gaze fixed on the movement of the fish flailing about. Nodding her head she peered closer watching it flail about in the tidepool. Enclosed as it was she took only a moment to notice the pattern of movement it was forced to follow and pulled her own head back tensing before shooting her muzzle forward, teeth bared. She lacked a strong hold on the fish but tasted it and the slip of its skin and blood in her teeth as well as a mouthful of sand and salt.

Sneezing she spat the thing towards the sand to let it flop and flail on land, blood trickling from the place where she had managed to grab it with her teeth. Spitting out the sand and salt she bemoaned that she would either have to wash her mouth with saltwater or stand the granules in her teeth and over her tongue. But before worrying about that she rectified the sloppy kill and wrapped her jaws around the head and body, until the last tremors of it stopped moving. Letting it go she shook her head out. "Ouch." Looking more closely she was able to detect her own blood coating its top fin the stinging in her mouth intensified. "Guess I should've just looked, I don't think I'll be able to eat comfortably for awhile." She tried to spit again, her own blood mingling with the fish and the sand on the beech. She gave her head another good shake but the stinging did not abate.
Messages In This Thread
Shoreline Like Vines - by Heph - March 24, 2023, 10:30 PM
RE: Shoreline Like Vines - by Mojag - March 25, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: Shoreline Like Vines - by Heph - March 26, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Shoreline Like Vines - by Mojag - March 27, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: Shoreline Like Vines - by Heph - March 27, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: Shoreline Like Vines - by Mojag - April 01, 2023, 04:25 PM
RE: Shoreline Like Vines - by Heph - April 01, 2023, 04:42 PM