Moonspear Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Fig had to work hard not to just shut down and walk away. Her attitude about this was infuriating, not to mention insulting. Why did it feel like nothing was ever good enough for her? Like she just wanted to be angry and hurt? He thought about what Towhee had said, how Fenn had been through some really tough times. But so had he, so had so many others. Not everyone turned into an angry pessimist. What was the difference here?

"Well for one, it's not very pleasant being around someone who feels like they have a right to dictate how I feel," Fig snapped, surprising even himself, "I am going towards something. I'm going towards a future where I decide, instead of one where I lose myself in doing everything I can to make sure everyone else is happy. Which you in particular don't make very easy."

Fig had to remind himself to breathe.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse - by Figment - May 10, 2023, 06:59 AM