Moonlit Stroll
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She listened, noting the healer and teacher bits especially; part of it was exactly what she hoped to hear, so she nodded simply. Good, she breathed, after she mentioned the deer as well. Amekaze had been stalking the occasional group of deer as well, but she usually kept closer tabs on their resident goats personally. However, keeping game was not her most favorite of duties.

In any case, I extend my welcome in exchange for your strength and loyalty to the pack, and myself, naturally, she said with a watchful look to measure the response this would glean. It would take time to see how matters panned out here for her, but insofar, Amekaze had decided she had given a positive-enough first impression. Her tail switched thoughtfully We are a largely traditional pack, and have grown close. Your own actions will determine your standing but I think you will do well here, she nodded again, this time, with her expression just a bit softer now that she was a new recruit instead of just a loner at their borders. But she would be watching, just as she was her other more recent joiners to see how they fared here.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Moonlit Stroll - by Lilly - October 14, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Lilly - October 15, 2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Lilly - October 16, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Amekaze - October 18, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Lilly - October 18, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Amekaze - October 20, 2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Moonlit Stroll (joining thread) - by Lilly - October 20, 2014, 03:45 PM