The Sunspire night owl
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
*casually takes entirely too long omg* D:
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She was thoughtfully silent for a beat as she was considering the question. Yes, with some things, although it is not always easy to explain how it works, she replied, still looking for the best way to say what she was thinking. Such ideas and feelings did not translate well into words, but her answer was still certain. She felt it deeply.

While I have not been lucky enough to get a good viewing of the auroras before, storms are one for me too. They are one of my favorite weather phenomenons. And I like it when it rains hard -- the.. not quite empty silence, almost white noise of it, she smirked. Amekaze loved the tempestuous downpours of the springtime the most, and watching the thunderheads roll in from across distant horizons. My mother said we were born during an uncommon storm in the dark of wintertime, so I wonder if that is why. She rolled her shoulders. Anyway, as I grew, her teachings were to improve one's resonance with nature's aspects.. to draw strength from their beauty and power, in a way, as abstract as it sounds. It is.. mainly a way of thinking, I suppose is one way to put it. She was not sure if this provided a good enough explanation, thus indicated by the vague splay of her ears.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
night owl - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 11, 2014, 02:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 21, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - October 08, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 24, 2014, 12:55 AM