Ouroboros Spine BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled, her eyes lighting up. "Well if you're all learning to fish the sea will be fun. There are plenty of fish in the shallows and tide pools. A wolf named @Chakliux might even be able to tell you stories of hunting seals, sea creatures almost as big as me." Heph had still not hunted seal by herself, but she was excited to try eventually. Formidable prey indeed.

While hearing that Ajei had fallen was slightly concerning she tamped down on the feeling. It was not something she could do anything about in that moment and sounded like it had turned out okay. "Exactly like that. And I'm glad, if you didn't like me all the adults might just have to chase me off." Her nose crinkled and she laughed a bit, teasing.
Messages In This Thread
BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - July 11, 2023, 06:58 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - July 31, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 01, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 03, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 05, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 05, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Heph - August 09, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: BWP: TSS Chittering, chattering bugs, ugh - by Ajei - August 10, 2023, 09:18 AM