The memories keep coming back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

When he mentioned brothers and even a sister that he was presumably closest to she kept her curiosity keenly masked and knew not to be too surprised. As if he had not given her enough to wonder about, what with a name given so proudly and something about him that suggested a history spanning even before his time, she did not know exactly where to begin in coming to understand him best.

Mm, same for me. Before settling here, it was tend your own injuries or suffer and rot. So much of what I know stems from that, she quipped. Although my brothers were not healers, nor were my sisters.. Her mention of them was not quite twinged with the longing of his; she was picturing her littermates, for which she felt nothing but contempt. She only shifted her weight subtly as she then considered her younger, pale-silvered, brother with a touch more fondness -- Kaminari had aspired to learn the nuances of herblore, she remembered, but his time had ended before these dreams had even begun to be nurtured properly. But if that had been littermate Kyuuden and had he been savvy enough in that field, things may have ended differently for him.

Warriors.. I could never know too many. Myself and Jace uphold the title formally, with a small handful of others interested in the role, although not officially titled as such just yet -- they could use more experience still.. and for me to see their skills firsthand, she explained. While not a place steeped in warfare, it could never hurt to have many warriors in their midst, and recently, she was keen to let them focus on outriding and gamekeeping, what with a misplaced Ferdie to look for and winter to prepare for. It does seem like something you may be suited to, she looked at him sidelong, trying to peer best she could into the history he had come from and wondering what sort of experience he could have in that area. She may not know him well, but this was just the feeling she got.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 13, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 17, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:29 AM