Ankyra Sound τι να προσπαθήσω για μένα να πω;
Loner
366 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When the wolf swam toward the shore, Suzu waited, trying to identify if there was anything familiar about the wolf's scent that might help her figure out if they were perhaps one of Svalinn's daughters. He pulled himself from the water, and highlights of gold glistened, wet, in the sunlight. Suzu felt something in her chest flutter at the sight of the wolf's form- so sleek, trim, not overtly masculine or feminine but ultimately, genuinely appealing. She swallowed hard when she was spoken to. She blushed, realizing it was likely she'd made a mistake. 

"Oh, I, uhm," She faltered, and threw on an anxious grin. The water dripped from his fur, but she sensed the blood that ran through his veins was saline. She brought her gaze back up to his eyes when she realized she'd been watching the water drip from the gilded fur off his shoulder. "I t'ought you might be someone," She finished, as smoothly as she could, until she realized how ambiguous that sounded. She was mucking this up, bigtime. Pull it together, girl! "I don't t'ink it is you. But you could 'ave been- dere is someone looking for-" She blurted hastily before she sighed softly and swore under her breath, softly. "Awh, fuck..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: τι να προσπαθήσω για μένα να πω; - by Suzu - August 29, 2023, 11:28 AM