The Sunspire [m] Lying in the dark with a wake curled over my head
Loner
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion oops

His wife. His wife!
Sweet, sensitive Reverie; his Reverie; You make me feel like the luckiest man in the world, and the tears that well in her eyes bring tears of his own, shiny and gleaming. Jesus, I-- his words devolve into a stream of hearty laughs as her face presses into his jaw, his neck. holy shit, I have a wife.
A fucking wife!
Euphoria at the sudden realization swells warm in his gut, a tingle all through his limbs; a high like no other. A wife! A wife! A wife!
His wife. His. Only his.
His own lips part to pepper giddy little kisses across her face, a nip to her ear, a grind of his body against hers. C'mere. they were married — married! — and what better way to celebrate than to consummate right in the center of your venue?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lying in the dark with a wake curled over my head - by Boone - September 27, 2023, 09:55 PM