Dawnlark Plains Chapter One | Anew
14 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
When his pace changed, so did hers- but she swore that she could notice some sense of, well, reason! When he slowed, so did she, stumbling forward with her chest, and her feet coming to a smooth stop. He was stopping! Oh, good, she could talk, and maybe she was beyond whatever border that she'd crossed. Quickly clicking her mouth open to talk, her fear came bounding back to her in leaps as she scrambled back to a sprint ahead!

No, no, no! Oh, dear! Where was she at?! "I'm sorry! I'm SO sorry! I'm sorry!" With a stark yelp, fueled somehow by fear and not the pain of nips, her legs soon made effort more than ever to put her yards ahead. She winced and mumbled to herself all of the bad mistakes she must have just made! Oh, where did she cross?! Was she not paying enough attention? She didn't think that she crossed any line. Oops! Well, maybe he was just playful, or- confused! Maybe he thought she was someone different!

Coming to a stop again, she looked to him with her tail tucked. "Hi! Im so sorry, did I cross a border? I didn't mean to. Can I make it up? It's just- I'm not from close to here, and, well," Saga's lips were at a fierce stretch back from stress.
Messages In This Thread
Chapter One | Anew - by Saga - October 01, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Chapter One | Anew - by Orobashi - October 02, 2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Chapter One | Anew - by Saga - October 02, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Chapter One | Anew - by Orobashi - October 02, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: Chapter One | Anew - by Saga - October 03, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: Chapter One | Anew - by Orobashi - October 17, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Chapter One | Anew - by Saga - October 27, 2023, 10:41 PM