Lost Creek Hollow so you could sit there in this hurt
Loner
97 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It took all of Shadowpup’s strength to not break her haughty persona when Aminthe mentioned she had been attacked by a cougar, but her eyes grew big regardless.

Once upon a time, Ash Paw had once told her about cougars. Shadowpup imagined they looked like fairytale monsters - like wolves but short-faced with a long whip-tail and sickle-shaped claws. A small amount of respect for the newcomer was deposited into her proverbial bank.

“My mom is the best healer,” Shadowpup said proudly.

Then, when Aminthe posed a question the dark girl was more than happy to talk about herself. “Oh, I want to learn lots… but most of all I want to learn about Starclan.” Her chin tipped a little higher, then.
Messages In This Thread
so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - September 30, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Shadowpaw - October 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - October 01, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Shadowpaw - October 01, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - October 03, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Shadowpaw - October 08, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: so you could sit there in this hurt - by Aminthe - October 20, 2023, 06:29 PM