Ocean's Breath Plateau It's just ink on paper
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph laughed, admittedly she had thought the appelations by which Rodyn had introduced her to the groups, sunman, moonwoman, moonglow, moonspear, confusing at first as well. But the names came more easily as she got to know the wolves attached. Njord and Ray breathed life into Moonspear, as did Chakliux. And Moonwoman into Moonglow. "Moonglow. Although it's more the mother pack. Kukutux, moonwoman, was mother to our alpha and mother to the leader of Moonspear. The Saltshores to the east of us on the coast are also led by a wolf who's daughter to her." She added. Despite the pain still fresh from Samani's death she hoped that it did not mean a severing of ties for Moontide. Kukutux's presence there even after Samani's passing assured her, Sialuk's care for her nephews as well gave her hope that the packs would not grow too distant.

While picking up names had been a skill she had developed as a loner, who often only saw wolves great distances and times apart, it was one that served her well as she visited various packs. But the Moonpacks were different, if only because they had become such a large part of her life. "They're quite a tangle don't worry if the details are slow to pin down. I've had longer to become familiar with these names, and gotten to know wolves in these packs which helps me remember them as more than names but places and faces. If you'd like I can show you some of the plateau which might give you some memories of Moontide?"
Messages In This Thread
It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 10, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 10, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 11, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 16, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 11, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - December 17, 2023, 12:12 AM