Ocean's Breath Plateau I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better
Moontide
Beta*
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
The last trails of laughter faded between them but there was still a smile on her lips. She listened intently and believed she remembered Rodyn saying he had gone to ask Kukutux on behalf of herself, Void, and Marina. Void had found a partner fitted for him on his own, but it seemed as if Marina and herself had not heard a response. She hummed thoughtfully and Marina startled a laugh out of her at the question. "Well I"m always running into pretty faces around here." Was her quick reply, tone sliding and eyes towards her companion.

More thoughtfully she leaned a bit her shoulders swaying as she recalled. "But no. I also asked Rodyn to ask Moonwoman on my behalf but have not heard anything. Maybe I'll go visit her and ask myself. I'd like to find someone eventually but I'm in no hurry." And that was the truth, she had met plenty of handsome and beautiful faces around, ones that matched her wit and she enjoyed speaking with, but nothing that had been more than a brief flirtation. Perhaps she was simply bad at following up, but equally none of those wolves had sought her out afterwards either - even if they were charming. "What about you? What would the perfect man be like in your eyes?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I used to be a real go-getter, I used to think it'd all get better - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:37 PM