Ouroboros Spine words are water, I am the moon
Moonspear
Villager
495 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Fur of fire kissed and white as snow underneath. Warm green eyes out of gentle face. She walked and listened. The brother's gone, and she missed them so much. They had gone on their spirit's journey's had sought out answers to questions their souls asked. She had gifted each of them something. A river rock to Arrluk for when he got home sick, a feather to Massaraq so he could return swiftly as he wanted. Kassuq had not gone yet, at least she didn't think so. HE didn't hold council with her as his brother's did.

It was with hope she had walked towards the borders today. Anxious to see if perhaps one or both would return. And she could lick their heads and make them tell her all their stories and of what they learned. So she could hear with her own ears of what transpired. Because she could make assumptions and imagine all sorts of scenario's all day. But they were not the same. No.

Instead what found her was a wolf that looked familiar in the way he held his head, the color of his fur. He was a mix of many that she held dear, but she didn't know of who or what or why. She froze with dainty paw poised to run, but with a twitch of ear and tail, she stepped forward minced and thoughtful. Unsure.

Um Hello. She spoke softly. I am Ajei. How can I help you?
Messages In This Thread
words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 23, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 27, 2023, 12:12 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 27, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 28, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 30, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Aiolos - October 28, 2023, 06:15 PM