Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
Moonspear
Villager
495 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ears went to skull and tail was tucked at the first skittering noise. She froze also and looked towards it. But she saw nothing. Nose twitching, ears quivering she finally unfurled herself and gave a soft snort. She hated when noises scared her, but well that was rather loud and confusing if she was honest. 

Ajei smiled softly. Oh that reminds me of sun man. It is good to love both the sun and moon.

Ajei listened and smiled larger at the mention of her friend mine. Oh Mr. Njord!

The laughter felt strange, sad and forced in a way and Ajei wanted to help, but she wasn't entirely sure how. She looked around. It seemed a little lonely. Are you okay Missus Meerkat? I don't mean to pry, but well you seem awful sad.

Ajei's ears drooped a little and though her tail hit her leg, she didn't wag it. Uncertainty making it's way deep into her chest. Had she offended somehow. Her mama wouldn't like that.

Though the next question and she looked a little sheepish. Mama has me and Chiteo. Moonwoman has Arrluk, Kassuq and Massaraq. They are all much braver than me. They like to adventure and have fun and be out. I don't like it much. Neither does Arrluk really. But he does go. But I know when they come back from their spirit journeys they will have much to share. And I.

Her words died in her throat. And she cleared it a little embarrassed. I'd like to be able to know what they are talking about at least a little so they can share that with me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Ajei - October 24, 2023, 09:52 AM