The memories keep coming back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She flicked an ear and canted her head ever-so-subtly as he told her she would be surprised. Oh really? she quipped with a plainly-worn smirk while she wondered what it could mean. Her suggestion had been simple. Do not be, she added then to his apology without any hesitation. Despite the note of ache in the words he had offered, she still wondered. Frankly she did not see a reason for him to be sorry and was instead more focused on what this implied, however unspoken it may have seemed.

I will say, you do have me curious with that, she mentioned outright although knew it could prove to be a more delicate subject; histories sometimes were. She herself was not particularly quick to speak about hers, especially without prompting. Not out of misery, or otherwise, but it rarely seemed to be necessary. Hers was what she considered an interesting tale, and in her own way, she was proud of it. However she recognized that not all could appreciate it in the same way.

Nevertheless, when he asked of outriders, Vienna came to mind first. Amekaze knew she had been out and about now and then, and it was easy to consider her one. Rain, too, seemed to be a prospect for it but she did not know her as well as Vienna. Not yet, anyway. There is one, practically fully-fledged, who has been putting in a share of work towards the title. Another who has expressed a touch of interest, too. Is it among yours? she asked. Outriding was certainly not one of Ame's own interests. While keen to explore, recruiting and gathering news about neighbors and so on was not really her forte; she could only dabble in such on occasion. Certainly not enough to make a hobby out of it, even.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 13, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 17, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:29 AM