Ankyra Sound Home is only a stones throw
Loner
366 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She frowned and nodded. Etienne had always put his own needs aside when helping others- no matter whether they were bloody and noisy, all the things he hated to see- he had sacrificed his own needs to make sure that everyone else was taken care of. It must be exhausting, she thought- and she began to understand why he had needed a bit of space. Emotions were heavy, and while her brother tried to bear the weight of it for everyone, it was natural that it might become too much for him, too. 

"I need you to take care of yourself, okay?" She asked, giving him a stern, pleading look. She nodded, hoping he might mirror the gesture and make her a promise. "An....Do it for you, okay? Well, for me a little bit too- but take care of you, for yourself," She said. She wondered if sometimes he didn't make himself less important than others were- but that was no way to live. She could forgive him for wanting to live on his own, so long as it was helping him be happier. 

She leaned in and made a small, happy grumbling noise when he pulled her in for a hug. For her, it would never last long enough, and she wrapped one of her heavy limbs around him to keep him close. "It better be forever," She said with a dry chuckle, bumping her muzzle against his jaw. "An' let me know when you come visit, hmm? Don't just come to see Maman, I want time wid my favourite Etienne too," She said with a selfish laugh.
Messages In This Thread
Home is only a stones throw - by Etienne - August 29, 2023, 01:35 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Suzu - August 29, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Etienne - August 29, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Suzu - August 29, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Etienne - August 29, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Suzu - September 15, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Etienne - September 16, 2023, 07:10 AM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Suzu - October 07, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Etienne - October 08, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Suzu - October 30, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: Home is only a stones throw - by Etienne - November 01, 2023, 05:11 PM