Two Eyes Cenote do i at least remind you of every girl that made you mad?
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
298 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Her faith laid in love. Too much of it, according to this hardened, feeble man beside her. A pointed insult. Was it so wrong of her, that desire? That instinctive urge?
Was it so wrong to believe there is a point to all of the trials? That all of this effort, this prayer, this longing, will someday work in her favor?
Some of us would only like to have something to look forward to. If I do not-- if I do not have faith, I will lose my mind. what was the point without it?
When it comes time to turn their separate ways, she, instead, veers him northward with a bump to his flank. In this state, alone, she fears he would get swallowed by the sand.
Such a miserable man he is. Zaahira almost thought to pity him, this creature of lust and sloth. She hisses out a sigh; the silence hangs thick, and she lowers her tone to something bordering the edge of maternal, even if she knew it would likely fall upon deaf ears. What makes you happy, mazoi? Truly. Maybe you should clean yourself up. Find a hobby.
Something stirs in a nearby shrub of brittlebush.
Messages In This Thread
RE: do i at least remind you of every girl that made you mad? - by Zaahira - November 01, 2023, 09:24 PM